Together We Seek Retreat, Fall 2018
September 28, 2018 in Vermillion, Ohio
Join us as we explore, discuss and embark together on new levels of awareness with the hopes that we depart more refreshed, energized and inspired.
Together We Seek Retreats are gatherings created by JJ DiGeronimo to help professional women…
- Unwind from the demands of life
- Meet great women aspiring for more purpose and meaning
- Unleash bounded energy from within
- Relax in nature with options to engage in group activities
- Enjoy the natural gifts of other women attending
- Feel nourished from the inside out
Surrounded by Mother Nature and wholesome meals from local culinary talents, Together We Seek Retreats create a space for women to come together to explore, experience, and connect through ancient practices, alternative medicine technique, storytelling, and meaningful conversations.
Friday, Sept. 28, 2018 at 427 Walnut Vermillion, Ohio
- 1 PM – Arrive anytime after 1 PM to get settled and pick your sleeping arrangements
- 2 PM – Welcome at the house with a lights snack
- 2:30 PM – Sound Immersions with Energy Practitioner Carol Marchione of Floating Lotus
- 4:00 PM – Appetizers and refreshments
- 4:30 PM – Iridology overview and private sessions for each woman with Kimberly Czech Cassidy, N.D., C.N.H.P.
- 5:00 PM – iTOVi & essential oil overview with a private session with Jennifer Cabic Traditional Naturopath Wholistic Integration
- 6:00 PM – Chef Prepared Dinner of wholesome and mindful food
- 7: 30 PM – Evening session: Aligning Our Energy + Iridology & iTOVi private session
- 8:30 PM – Conversation, wine, reflection, and relaxation
Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018
- 7 AM – Coffee, Tea, Juices, Water
- 8:30 AM – Yoga with Katie Carp, Yoga Teacher
- 9 AM – Breakfast bar
- 10 AM – Healthy You
- 11:30 AM – Reflective Conversation, Feedback and Wrapup
- Noon – Farewells
Carol Marchione of Floating Lotus is a Certified Sound Healing & Energy Practitioner. She started her Sound Therapy journey in 2009 when she has healed from a health crisis that Western Medicine was unable to diagnose or correct. She pursued her certification in this ancient healing practice to share the enormous benefits of Sound Therapy with others. Carol is a member of the International Sound Therapy Association (ISTA) and Sound Healers Association (SHA). Her events include Gong Meditations, Sound Immersions, and collaborations including Sound with guided meditations and restorative yoga.
Jennifer Cabic is all about living a simple, healthy, happy lifestyle, preparing real food, creating natural products and helping you do the same. She calls this “Wholistic Wellness”; getting every aspect of your life healthy, not just by food, but also from relationships, career, creativity, and spirituality. She is a certified holistic health coach, Master Herbalist and a Board Certified Traditional Naturopath. She is also an artist and has 2 Etsy shops – one is Silver Peanut; where she makes heirloom remembrance jewelry and the other is Impressionisms which is hand stamped, mixed media jewelry with “custom impressions of love and inspiration”. http://jennifercabic.com/
Dr. Kimberly Czech Cassidy, N.D., C.N.H.P. has a strong desire to see people live healthier more fulfilling lives. Her objective is to enhance the health and wellness of my clients as a Natural Health Practitioner by strengthening others knowledge of vitamins, minerals, herbs, essential oils, and Chinese medicine. As a Naturopathic Doctor, Iridologist, Aromatherapist, Kinesiologist, Educator, and Nutrition & Lifestyle Counselor, Kim has had a profound experience in supplements, nutrition, and other naturopathic remedies. Her specialty is in counseling for general well-being and disease prevention. https://healthwellnessandsunshine.com/
Katie Carp is an RYT 200 certified yoga teacher through Yoga Alliance. She has been practicing yoga for seven years. In 2011, Katie was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer. That same year, she walked into her first yoga class. She could stop fighting. Her yoga mat became a place where it was ok to forget life’s struggles and just be. Yoga has been a source of Strength, Confidence, and Serenity. Katie will lead an all levels vinyasa class. Ease into a morning practice with a focus on greeting the day with positive energy. www.serenitysoundsyoga.com
Need a Little More Time?
Arrive in Linwood early Friday to walk the beach, meditate in the park or read a book. There are local restaurants, coffee shops, sandwich spots, and pizza places. Please note, all expenses incurred are to be personally covered.
Surrounded by Mother Nature and with nourishing meals from local culinary talents, Together We Seek Retreats creates a space for women to come together to explore, experience and connect through ancient practices, storytelling, and meaningful conversations.
Questions? Email JJ DiGeronimo at: contact @ techsavvywomen.net